Follow Us

© Erin Fae, 2018

Zine-o-Mat: get involved

I want your zines for the Zine-o-Mat. To get involved, just contact me and we’ll arrange for your zines to be featured in the machine. 

Guidelines: 

  • Only NZ zine makers at this time.
  • No hate: nothing transphobic, homophobic, racist or sexist is allowed in the Zine-o-Mat. Period.
  • Size: Rows A and B take zines A6 size and smaller. Row C is for tiny zines. Slightly slimmer than A7. Max width: 65mm x max height: 105mm
  • Price: Everyone is paid! Accessibility is key, so no zine is priced for more than $2. I pay 70% of the cover price upfront. The other 30% goes towards the upkeep of the machine.
  • POC, Queer and otherwise marginalized zine makers get priority.
Contact me
The Zine-o-Mat is made possible with the support of the Auckland Creative Communities Scheme.